2016 Annual Milton Rotary Auction
Annual Milton Rotary Auction Nov. 5 to 19, 2016
Once again, it is time for Annual Rotary Online Auction from November 5th to 19th! Good stuff. Great deals!
Help us, help others! Get restaurant gift certificates, sports tickets, golf packages and so much more. Just in time for the holidays.
Go to www.MiltonRotaryAuction.com to start bidding now!
This fundraiser is going to translate into significant donations to Milton Rotary's charitable projects and organizations, our own club's local youth development projects like dictionaries for all grade 3 students and volunteer awards and bursaries for Milton high school students.
The auction is a joint endeavor with the Rotary Clubs of Oakville-Trafalgar and Mississauga-Lakeshore, and now Kitchener, with all funds raised in Milton staying in Milton.
Special thanks to our tremendous sponsors and local businesses who have donated items. Without their support, we could not help others.
Also, a big thank you to all of those who went online to bid on items last year. We encourage you to do so again this year.
Everything is 100% volunteer driven and our main expenses are credit card processing, advertising, marketing the auction itself, and paying for the warehouse facilities to store the items.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE
Your generosity again in 2016 will enable the Rotary Club of Milton to continue to help the youth of our community. Initiatives in the past have included:
- High school volunteer awards for post secondary education and bursaries in Milton
- Adventure in Citizenship (sending a Milton high school student to Ottawa & Parliament)
- Dictionaries for Grade 3 students in Milton (literacy)
- Tim Horton Children Camps
- Support for The Deck, youth drop-in Centre in Milton
- Halton Food for Thought (meals for Milton students)
- Many more worthy Rotary projects